SymphonyCare is a provider of population health and patient engagement solutions, combining best-of-breed digital health tools and a variety of support services aimed at improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
SymphonyCare has an enthusiastic and diverse team of healthcare solution professionals (engineers, architects, developers, systems engineers and customer success managers) responsible for building out the core services that provide the backbone for our product offerings as well as support and enhancements to our existing client base.
SymphonyCare is hiring a full-time, direct-hire DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining production systems in a distributed cloud environment. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments are key attributes. The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively in an agile development environment with our Engineering, Integrations, and Product teams to deploy and operate our applications in the cloud.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Release management
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployments (CI/CD), automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management in a distributed cloud environment
- Build production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance, reliability and security of our production and non-production applications
- Builds engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment
- Be on-call during production release, maintenance and system upgrades
- Experiment with new technologies to optimize the reliability and performance of our infrastructure
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer related field preferred.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of related experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Strong experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience in deploying and maintaining cloud-based systems such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in cloud automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with CI tools
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to communicate requirements in technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with global geographically diverse teams
- Motivated and detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- Successfully works well in a collaborative environment
- Responsible for confidential information and the use of confidential data and the need for discretion and caution in the use and protection of such material, ensuring compliance with accrediting agencies guidelines and laws such as those outlined by JCAHO and HIPAA
0 to 10% travel required
SymphonyCare is a privately held company that offers benefits for full-time employees. Our benefits include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with employer match, PTO, and paid Holidays. SymphonyCare is a global company with a diverse organizational team and a strong entrepreneurial culture. SymphonyCare is an EOE employer.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.