Senior Vice President of Product Management
SymphonyCare is a provider of population health and patient engagement solutions, combining best-of-breed digital health tools and a variety of support services aimed at improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Vice President of Product Management to join our team to support our customers and our solutions at SymphonyCare. As our solution offerings and customer base volumes grow we must evolve our technology to scale. This must be accomplished without impacting ongoing customer success while we develop additional future capabilities.
You will join an enthusiastic diverse team of healthcare solution professionals (engineers, architects, developers, systems engineers and customer success managers) responsible for building out the core services that provide the backbone for our product offerings as well as support and enhancements to our existing client base.
The SVP, Product Management will lead the product strategy and delivery of digital health solutions that enable care coordination and medication management for providers and payers. This person will work with clients, the sales team, client service, and the engineering team to develop new products for market as well as leading the ongoing releases for existing digital health products.
- Proactively manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Develop product strategies, roadmaps, and financial models for communications and deployment of products.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to incorporate needed functionality from third-party providers.
- Generate product positioning/messaging, and provide core content for marketing campaigns, website, PR, social media and sales enablement.
- Define and prioritize market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, competitive review, and active engagement with clients and non-clients.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development, Deployment, Marketing and Service Delivery) through market requirements, product contracts, and positioning.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop sales tools & collateral. Train and brief the sales force.
- Support the sales and client experience teams in completion of sales proposals and responses to RFPs ensuring the product is strongly and correctly represented.
- Identify and qualify new products, services or partnerships.
- Lead client-based user-groups and forums using in-person, teleconference, and on-line communication mechanisms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Clinical experience – MD, RN, LPN, PharmD, MPH or other clinical work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of health system workflows is required.
- 3-5 years of Product Management or Product Ownership experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading new product introduction or the delivery of B2B software solutions. Delivery of Healthcare IT solutions is preferred.
- Experience managing the entire product cycle from beginning to end, preferably in an Agile software development team is preferred.
- Experience in Software as a Service and mobile applications technologies are pluses.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Very quick learner to understand the technical aspects of the platform and also customer priorities
- Ability to communicate requirements in technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with global geographically diverse teams
- Motivated and detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- Successfully works well in a collaborative environment
0 to 25% Travel Required
SymphonyCare is a privately held company that offers benefits for full-time employees. Our benefits include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with employer match, PTO, and paid Holidays. SymphonyCare is a global company with a diverse organizational team and a strong entrepreneurial culture. SymphonyCare is an EOE employer.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.