Data Analytics Architect
SymphonyCare is a provider of population health and patient engagement solutions, combining best-of-breed digital health tools and a variety of support services aimed at improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
We are seeking an experienced IT Professional to join our team for the full-time role of Data Analytics Architect. This person will work onsite in our Madison, WI office and will leverage knowledge of our organization’s information, application, and infrastructure environment, as well as the current and future technology landscape, to design and implement comprehensive, integrated, and optimized data analytics and reporting. The Data Analytics Architect will work with other SymphonyCare team members and with our clients to align data reporting strategies and solutions with their business goals and requirements. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role, as is maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current/future healthcare technology standards and Big Data and business intelligence trends.
SymphonyCare has an enthusiastic and diverse team of healthcare solution professionals (engineers, architects, developers, systems engineers and customer success managers) responsible for building out the core services that provide the backbone for our product offerings as well as support and enhancements to our existing client base.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage established data architecture discipline to help ensure that business strategies align with the capabilities of data analytics to achieve business objectives consistently and cost-effectively.
- Operationalize analytics and mapping corresponding business requirements to implementation and reporting, including consideration of nonfunctional attributes such as security, usability, and stability.
- Integration of existing and new reporting functionality within data warehouses and data marts, factoring in business trends, client requirements, and internal capabilities.
- Communicate with internal and external (client) business users directly to perform business analysis.
- Analyze requirements and design to develop business intelligence reporting to meet business needs.
- Contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and analytics.
- Extract valuable insights from data to assist in driving strategic business decisions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, MBA is preferred.
- Experience: At least 7+ years of related data management in a multi-faceted, fast paced work environment, with at least 3+ of those years in a healthcare or health insurance related field.
- Strong understanding of metadata, data segmentation, data visualization, predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, and other analytic techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to provide technical feedback and explain difficult concepts so understood by diverse stakeholders, including non-technical business users.
- A strong sense of responsibility to provide effective and efficient results and resolution to issues.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud is desired.
0 to 10% Travel Required
SymphonyCare is a privately held company that offers benefits for full-time employees. Our benefits include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with employer match, PTO, and paid Holidays. SymphonyCare is a global company with a diverse organizational team and a strong entrepreneurial culture. SymphonyCare is an EOE employer.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.