SymphonyCare is a provider of population health and patient engagement solutions, combining best-of-breed digital health tools and a variety of support services aimed at improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
SymphonyCare has an enthusiastic and diverse team of healthcare solution professionals (engineers, architects, developers, systems engineers and customer success managers) responsible for building out the core services that provide the backbone for our product offerings as well as support and enhancements to our existing client base.
SymphonyCare is hiring a full-time, direct-hire Tableau Developer who will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the key reports and dashboards. The Tableau Developer will work collaboratively in an agile development environment with our Data warehouse team and customers and come up with different reports as per the need.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces and validates ongoing reports generated from Tableau report templates on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Work closely with Data warehouse team to understand the data marts and come up with the Tableau reports for the data and as per the need.
- Work closely with the customer in understanding the report requirements.
- Collaborate with application team to embed the Tableau dashboards and reports into the web application.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create new ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other visualizations from the collected data in the Tableau reporting platform.
- Maintains familiarity on all systems and processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer related field preferred.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience in report and dashboard creation and maintenance
- Must have the ability to write SQL to pull, join and aggregate data to create views for Tableau from their SQL Data marts.
- Experience laying out reports that are easy to read
- Working experience on Tableau trusted authentication
- Understanding of Tableau Desktop
- Ability to use various chart types in Tableau Desktop
- Working knowledge on Level of Detail Expressions.
- Experience in usage of Context Filters.
- Experience working with Dashboards and Stories.
- Understanding of Tableau Server.
- Ability to use Data Blending – connecting various data sources and prepare visualizations.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to communicate requirements in technical and non-technical terms
- Motivated and detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- Successfully works well in a collaborative environment
0 to 10% Travel Required
SymphonyCare is a privately held company that offers benefits for full-time employees. Our benefits include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with employer match, PTO, and paid Holidays. SymphonyCare is a global company with a diverse organizational team and a strong entrepreneurial culture. SymphonyCare is an EOE employer.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.