Enabling a more integrated digital health environment
A Complete Toolkit for Secure and Scalable Digital Health Product Suites.
SymphonyCare’s integration platforms is part integration engine, part HIE, part clinical data repository, and yet so much more. Originally developed to integrate SymphonyCare’s own applications to one another, Communicate has grown to connect a comprehensive set of applications and aggregate and normalize patient data in a variety of different formats. Using Communicate’s reusable frameworks, SymphonyCare will deliver seamless integration of your digital health tools, providing you a secure and scalable digital health ecosystem.
Communicate provides a platform with everything healthcare organizations need to:
- Aggregate disparate data sources, both clinical and claims data, into a unified source of truth
- Leverage a unique patient ID (EMPI) for all types of inbound messages from the EHR and across a variety of other digital health applications
- Allow patients to schedule or cancel appointments through applications that integrate with provider scheduling systems
- Normalize discrete clinical data to be used by various applications
- Faciliate clinical data persistence for long-term reference
- Receive, process, and normalize data from a number of different sources and in numerous formats
Connecting Patients and Providers to the Information and Tools They Need
Explore Other SymphonyCare Products
New Opportunities in Chronic Care Management
In 2017, CMS has made the opportunity far more enticing for providers to increase the reimbursement of CCM services by expanding the group of reimbursable services under new CCM-based codes, as well by relaxing some of the requirements for such reimbursement. As a result, providers have plenty of opportunities to benefit from expansion of valuable CCM services through their staff or through competent partners.
SymphonyCare is a population health management company dedicated to improving health outcomes and reducing healthcare costs by combining best-of-breed technology with experienced, dedicated clinical staff aligned with the latest chronic care standards