Aggregate and Integrate All Relevant Patient Data
SymphonyCare’s award-winning* Navigate platform aggregates provider, payer, and patient-generated data across all healthcare delivery settings using automated processes, as well as manual ones leveraging HL7 and IHE-certified professionals. We collect data from inpatient settings, claims, labs, PBMs, and we use proven processes to build unified, cleansed datasets for a single source of truth for your care teams when and where they need it.
Features & Benefits
- Automated data processes eliminate intervention from your staff
- Compatible with CCHIT-certified EHRs and practice management systems
- No need for an existing EDW
- Bi-directional interfaces to push vital intelligence, such as reconciled medication lists, to all relevant care settings
Explore Other Navigate and Care Management Use Cases
* – Navigate Recognized by Frost & Sullivan in 2016 with the Patient Engagement Enabling Technology Leadership Award
New Opportunities in Chronic Care Management
In 2017, CMS has made the opportunity far more enticing for providers to increase the reimbursement of CCM services by expanding the group of reimbursable services under new CCM-based codes, as well by relaxing some of the requirements for such reimbursement. As a result, providers have plenty of opportunities to benefit from expansion of valuable CCM services through their staff or through competent partners.
SymphonyCare is a population health management company dedicated to improving health outcomes and reducing healthcare costs by combining best-of-breed technology with experienced, dedicated clinical staff aligned with the latest chronic care standards