Learn why healthcare organizations of all sizes have chosen WellStack™ to support their value-based care initiatives
A best-in-class platform to proactively manage patient care and outcomes
Track performance on key quality measures, such as MACRA–MIPS, ACO, HEDIS and eCQM—as well as utilization, total cost of care, and variation in care.
WellStack gives you the ability to design, model and manage care programs across the enterprise—from wellness and bundled payments to other value-based payment contracts.
Pinpoint and prioritize patients that benefit the most from interventions beyond traditional risk stratification methods.
Increase Patient Engagement
Engage patients in their health goals and activate them to be effective self-managers by delivering the right information at the right time.
Achieve Meaningful Use (Promoting Interoperability) Stage 3
Leverage our mobile-friendly patient portal with MU3-compliant functionality, which integrates with care management and point-of-care workflow.
Improve Medication Adherence
Target the most modifiable medication-based risk by creating reconciled med lists and instantly share them across the care delivery continuum.
Exchange information among regional health systems, post-acute care facilities and pharmacies to reconcile clinical information.
Care Management and Care Coordination
WellStack provides a central place for care management teams to manage their patients across the enterprise—from preventive care and complex case management to population health and discharge management.
Shorter time to value
SymphonyCare’s next-generation platform offers unparalleled advantage over other analytics applications on the market in terms extensibility, data quality management, flexibility, speed to delivery and lower total cost of ownership. The technology architecture of our solution offers outstanding scalability and integration to accommodate current and future data sources, as well as a reliable platform to facilitate any future functionality with minimal effort. We also align ourselves with your goals by tying payments to your success.
Metadata-driven ETL reduces loading times
- Metadata driven ETL plug-in framework with drag-and-drop management tools, automated scheduling, monitoring, alerts and notifications
- Add stage tables by extracting each file metadata without manual effort with data viewer to verify the loaded data for integrity
- Data lineage verification at every stage of the load and automatic processing of file validations
Enterprise data aggregation and traceability
- Near-real-time aggregation of structured and unstructured data from provider and payer sources—clinical, claims, ADT, financial, devices and patient-generated data
- Consumes data in any format such as HL7, X12, CCDA, CSV, XML, flat files, JSON and non-standard
- Supports standard communication methods and APIs used in healthcare including TCP/IP, web service calls, FHIR, HL7, and ADTs
- Ability to trace the data to the source in case of an audit
Built-in late binding and schema-on-read capabilities
- Requires no structure at load time and will structure the data based on the business needs at the time of query to produce real insights with rapidly changing data structure and unstructured data
- Ability to create and change business rules on the fly to keep up with the evolving payment models
Bundle of pre-built data marts and disease registries
- Customizable standard data marts
- Data visualization and consumptions layers built with a library of metrics, reports, numerators and denominators that are widely used by payers, providers, and health systems for their analytical needs
On-demand analytics and applications
- Flexible options in the cloud or on-prem
- Use our applications or build/bring your own
Unmatched healthcare data quality management
Data quality impacts every aspect of patient care along the care continuum. The lack of consistency and accuracy of data prevents accurate and appropriate care. Inaccurate data leads to inefficiencies in care delivery and threats to patient safety. Knowledge gained over 20 years working with heath care data, we offer by far the best industry-recognized health data management solution.
- Well-tested superior data quality processes that screen for data and format standards
- Configurable rules engine to edit and add new items for quality check
- Extensive data quality score cards for code, file and format consistency, correctness, frequency and error by measures
- EMPI powered by machine learning to link and match patients with high accuracy
- Configurable rules engine for patient and provider attribution
- Data reconciliation from multiple clinical and claims source including claims versioning
- Highest standards of accuracy for provider matching – between a submitted provider list, Master Provider Directory, and the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES)
Self-service capabilities to quickly build, customize, and modify reports on your own
Our solutions lets you rapidly implement care improvement initiatives at a lower total cost of ownership. You can use our pre-built registries, specific value-based quality measures from the library, customize reports or built your own reports using our metrics builder with minimal IT resources. Our solution also lets you import the transformed data into your data environment for advanced analytics using tools like SAS.
WellStack™ reporting provides:
- Out-of-the-box libraries of quality measures designed for specific, value-based programs such as ACO, MIPS/MACRA, eCQM, HEDIS, star ratings.
- Retrospective views to identify variations in medical costs, services and outcomes specific to a care process.
- Condition prevalence, care team productivity, drug adherence, practice patterns, payer mix, utilization and financial reports. WellStack also provides cost vs. quality reports for provider network optimization.
- The ability to build new measures and modify existing reports using configurable rules engine/metric builder without the aid of IT resources.
- A library of reusable numerators and denominators that can be dragged and dropped to create reports and dashboards.
- Operational real-time dashboards (e.g., severe sepsis, medication reconciliation, risk management events, same-day cancellations etc.).
- Recorded modifications and version controls.
We offer solutions to translate intelligence into action
Our integrated care management, care coordination and patient engagement applications run on our analytics platform using the aggregated and transformed data to help organizations address challenges related to quality improvement, population health management, patient engagement, and revenue and cost optimization. Our platform allows you to integrate your own applications or third-party applications. Our applications can also run independently by taking feeds from your current data assets.
Enterprise Patient Portal
Bring Your Own Apps
On-demand analytics when and where you need it
Our cloud based enterprise analytics solution (Platform-as-a-Service) offers the flexibility to deploy on-prem, hybrid or in-cloud, which provides many advantages including flexibility and extensibility, in addition to the ability to scale with data growth, integrate new data sources and keep up with demand for increased processing power. This helps facilitate low up-front costs and predictable costs over time. We offer a fully managed, highly secured solution regardless of the option you choose.
Learn how a state wide quality collaborative improving the quality, affordability, safety and efficiency of healthcare for 4.2 million lives
In 2019, SymphonyCare put its WellStack data platform to work for a large APCD, which allowed the customer to unlock significant value from its members' data. Among the results were reduced data loading times, automated loading processes, improved data quality, improved patient-provider matching, as well as the roll-out of self-service report capabilities.
Select SymphonyCare Clients