SymphonyCare provides accurate, actionable insights when and where patients, clinicians, and caregivers need them for better health outcomes. We are looking for an SQL Developer in our Hyderabad, India office who thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. The SQL Developer will develop and support databases, tables, data marts, procedures, and other SQL systems.
SymphonyCare has an enthusiastic and diverse team of healthcare solution professionals (engineers, architects, developers, systems engineers and customer success managers) responsible for building out the core services that provide the backbone for our product offerings as well as support and enhancements to our existing client base.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business requirements.
- Collaborate with Product manager, Data analysts, Data architect and reports developer to understand business requirements.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
- Develop advanced SQL procedures and SSIS packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field.
Experience and Competencies
- 4+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- 3+ years of working experience in data warehouse development and implementation projects
- Must have experience with the following
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Experience with healthcare data and HL7 is a plus
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure and AWS is a plus
- Experience working with any ETL tools is a plus
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.